Friday, October 17, 2008

Unit 8

I have some experience working with HTML from my undergrad work and always enjoyed the creative side of it. I have done various pages for classes and even a few sites for friends and family but nothing extensive. I became very familiar with cheat sheets and tutorial sites; they can make life so much easier. The site listed provide great resources to either get you through a mental block, brush up on some skills that may not be used often or just to play around with. I used sites like these until I discovered and fell in love with Dreamweaver from Adobe, a phenomenal piece of software.

The Goans paper was somewhat difficult to follow at times but did a good job presenting some options and factors that GSU, or anyone looking at a similar project, needs to consider.

No comments: